Quick Tournament Checklist
- Is the Tournament Sanctioned By the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association?
- Does the Host have a “Permission To Host A Tournament?
- Did You Get Your Travel Authorization (72 hours before the tournament)?
Teams Traveling To A Tournament
- If your team is attending any USSF Affiliate tournament such as US Club, AYSO, SAY, and Super Y, the team Manager/Coach must complete our “Travel Authorization” form at least 72 hours before the tournament start date, regardless of where you are traveling to. Once completed, the form must be sent to email@example.com
- Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association (ENYYSA) has extended member benefits to include insurance coverage to all registered teams participating in a USSF affiliate organization tournament, such as US Club, AYSO, SAY, and Super Y. The team must not be under suspension or in bad standing with any organization.
- ENYYSA recognizes that registered teams desire to compete in a multitude of soccer events. Therefore, this valuable service is effective immediately.
Teams Traveling To A Foreign Tournament
Applications must be submitted to US Soccer using the online forms. Please do not mail or email your application. Applicants will receive confirmation via the email address they provide which includes a copy of the application.
No later than thirty (30) days before your departure date, submit to USSoocer for approval:
Youth Permission Travel Hosting | U.S. Soccer Official Website (ussoccer.com)
Questions about the application processes for hosting or foreign travel can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournament Travel Notification
- Sanctioned ENYYSA and US Youth Soccer Events – If traveling outside Region I, a Team Manager/Coach must obtain a “Travel Authorization” at least 72 hours before the tournament start date. This quick and easy online process can be completed through our website, link. Email results are provided in minutes. Failure to comply will result in player/team insurance being negated.
- NOTE: Travel Notifications NOT required to travel to SANCTIONED tournaments within US Youth Soccer Region 1 (i.e. Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York West, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia)
- Non-Sanctioned ENYYSA and US Youth Soccer Events – If a team is attending any USSF Affiliate tournament such as US Club, AYSO, SAY, and Super Y, the team Manager/Coach must complete our online “Travel Notification” at least 72 hours before the tournament start date, regardless of where you are traveling to. This process is quick and easy and provides email results in minutes. Failure to comply will result in player/team insurance being negated.
Teams / Players Participating in an Un-Sanctioned League
If you are participating in a “pay for play” facility event (i.e. indoor leagues not sanctioned by USSF), ENYYSA will not provide insurance coverage (medical or liability). Please refer to the organization’s policies on coverage before participation.
In using the ENYYSA Travel Authorization System, I hereby agree to the following;
- The information provided is accurate and I am processing it 72 hours before the tournament start date.
- All players who are rostered to the team indicated are age-eligible, properly registered with ENYYSA, and meet all the event requirements to which your team is applying.
- The team is not under suspension or in bad standing with any organization.
- This notification is valid for all sanctioned U.S. Soccer Federation events (i.e. United States Soccer Association, US Club, AYSO, Super Y, and SAY).
- All rostered players/coaches have medical and liability insurance from ENYYSA.
- Violation of this agreement may result in disciplinary action taken against the team, coach, club, or all.