A prospective trainer must register in the online registration system. They must register for Risk Management and the Trainers Pass. Both are in the same registration system, GotSport. The fee is $125 (plus an $8 risk management fee). The registrants will consent to display their trainer level and name on the ENYYSA website. The State Office will review the request, verify the licenses are valid (verification through USSF and United Soccer Coaches), and insure they have completed their risk management through the risk management system.
A trainer’s pass will be issued based on the level of licenses. Please note the minimum license requirement to be an ENYYSA "Certified" Professional trainer is a:
- USSF D License
- National Youth Coaching Course (NYCC) and/or an NSCAA Advanced National Diploma. However, those who only receive a Certificate of Participation (CP) on the NSCAA Advanced National Diploma will NOT be issued a trainer pass.
Trainer/Coach Registration URL
***When registering for the trainers pass, you must also register for your Background Check . This will insure that the Risk Management expiration date coincides with your Trainers Pass expiration date.***
HOW DO I TAKE MY RISK MANAGEMENT TESTS?
- Go to your account in the GotSport system.
- Click on the DASHBOARD in your profile.
- Your 3 Risk Management requirements will be listed:
Background Check, Heads Up Concussion Awareness, and SafeSport.
- To the right of each, it will say MORE INFO, and click on that to take that test.
- Complete all 3 tests required.
HOW LONG DOES MY RISK MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATION LAST?
Background Check – once every two years
Heads Up Concussion Awareness – once every two years
SafeSport – yearly renewal with a refresher course.
Any questions, please call Diana at ENYYSA, 516-766-0849.
Risk Management Help Videos