Traveling to a Tournament?
Quick Tournament Checklist
- Is the Tournament Sanctioned By Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association?
- Does the Host have a "Permission To Host A Tournament?
- Did You Get Your Travel Authorization (72 hours before tournament)?
Teams Traveling To A Tournament
- If your team is attending any USSF Affiliate tournament such as US Club, AYSO, SAY and Super Y, the team Manager/Coach must complete our on-line "Travel Authorization" at least 72 hours prior to the tournament start date, regardless of where you are traveling to.
- Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association (ENYYSA) has extended member benefits to include insurance coverage to all registered teams participating in a USSF affiliate organization tournament, such as US Club, AYSO, SAY and Super Y. The team must not be under suspension or in bad standing with any organization.
- ENYYSA recognizes that registered teams desire to compete is a multitude of soccer events. Therefore, this valuable service is effective immediately.
Teams Traveling To A Foreign Tournament
No later than thirty (30) days prior to your departure date, submit to ENYYSA for stamp of approval:
- a completed Application for Foreign Travel
- a completed Application Form for Participating in an International Match or Competition
- the Ted Stevens Olympic and Amateur Sports Act signed compliance
- a copy of the official confirmed registration form or invitation letter from the game or tournament host. Travel itineraries, flyers or brochures will no longer be accepted. We must have confirmation from either the Federation, tournament or the team you are playing against that the game has been acknowledged or that your team is registered for the tournament. Invitations must be on letterhead.
- a copy of the official Roster which includes all players and team officials, signed and/or stamped by the appropriate registrar;
- a check for the following travel processing fees - $50 (per team) made payable to U. S. Soccer.
Tournament Travel Notification
- Sanctioned ENYYSA and US Youth Soccer Events - If traveling outside Region I, a team Manager/Coach must obtain a "Travel Authorization" at least 72 hours before the tournament start date. This quick and easy on-line process can be completed through our website, link. Email results are provided in minutes. Failure to comply will result in player/team insurance being negated.
NOTE: Travel Notification s NOT required to travel to SANCTIONED tournaments within US Youth Soccer Region 1 (i.e. Connecticut, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York West, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia)
- Non-Sanctioned ENYYSA and US Youth Soccer Events - If a team is attending any USSF Affiliate tournament such as US Club, AYSO, SAY and Super Y, the team Manager/Coach must complete our on-line "Travel Notification" at least 72 hours prior to the tournament start date, regardless of where you are traveling to. This process is quick and easy and provides email results in minutes. Failure to comply will result in player/team insurance being negated.
Teams / Players Participating In an Un-Sanctioned League
If you are participating in a "pay for play" facility event (i.e. indoor leagues not sanctioned by USSF), ENYYSA will not provide insurance coverage (medical or liability). Please refer to the organizations policies on coverage prior to participation
Click HERE for the "Travel Authorization System"
In using the ENYYSA Travel Authorization System, I hereby agree to the following;
- The information provided is accurate and I am proceessing 72 hours before the tournament start date.
- All players who are rostered to the team indicated are age eligible, properly registered with ENYYSA and meet all the event requirements to which your team is applying.
- The team is not under suspension or in bad standing with any organization.
- This notification is valid for all sanctioned U.S. Soccer Federation events (i.e. United States Soccer Association, US Club, AYSO, Super Y and SAY). All rostered players / coaches have medical and liability insurance from ENYYSA.
- Violation of this agreement may result in disciplinary action taken against the team, coach, club or all.