WYSD Travel Teams
Premier Travel Team Registration
Westchester Youth Soccer District (WYSD) is an affiliate of US Youth Soccer and Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association. WYSD has developed a registration system for those teams desiring to maintain their soccer choices. We have streamlined the process and have made it easier for teams to register as well as obtain passes.
In order to participate in Region I and ENYYSA events, such as the prestigious National Championship Cup, you can register as a team to our new League, Westchester Youth Soccer District (WYSD). We are offering teams the ability to join and will:
Register your team directly to the Westchester Youth Soccer District. So you can qualify for:
- NERP and Region I Premier League*
- ENY Premier League*
- National Championship Cup**
- Arch Capital Group Cup**
- Receive Olympic Development member discount
- Receive Coaching Instruction member discount
*Predicated on being accepted.
** Must play in a qualifying league (4 teams) .
WYSD / ENYYSA will establish a qualifying League for State Cup (so if you do not play in ENYPL, Region I or NERP we will still create a league to qualify your team for State Cup) if necessary.
How Does a Premier Travel Team Register?
Registration is easy for a premier team:
- Create an account for your team contact
- Select "Register"
- Select "new team", add a minimum of 7 players and at least one coach
- Upload the player / coaches photos by selecting the name on the roster (player / coach must be added to the roster first)
- Pay the $360 team fee (no other fees incurred other then acceptance or guest playing in a League, fees are the responsibility of the Team),
- Email player birth certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Player / Coach passes are emailed to the account contact within 48 hours (providing there are no errors, such as coach not risk management eligible or player dual registered).
To find out more call 1-888-5-ENYYSA or email WYSD@enysoccer.com