WYSD Travel Teams
Travel Team Registration
Westchester Youth Soccer District (WYSD) is an affiliate of US Youth Soccer and Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association. WYSD has developed a registration system for those teams desiring to maintain their soccer choices. We have streamlined the process and have made it easier for teams to register as well as obtain passes.
In order to participate in Region I and ENYYSA events, such as the prestigious National Championship Cup, you can register as a team to our new League, Westchester Youth Soccer District (WYSD). We are offering teams the ability to join:
TEAMS MUST be registered by:
FOR FALL - September 15, 2017
FOR SPRING - January 15, 2018
Roster Changes (additions/deletions) are limited to 3 in one season
- Register your team directly to Westchester Youth Soccer District, so you can qualify for:
- Eastern Regional League*
- ENY Premier League*
- National Championship Cup**
- Arch Capital Group Cup**
*Predicated on being accepted.
** Team is soley responsible to find and play in a qualifying league (4 teams).
To inquire, call ENY State office at (516) 766-0849.
How Does a Travel Team Register?
Once approved, registration is easy for a premier team:
- Create an account for your team contact
- Select "Register"
- Select "new team", add a minimum of 7 players and at least one coach
- Upload the player / coaches photos by selecting the name on the roster (player / coach must be added to the roster first)
- Payment structure: $150 annual affiliation fee + $18 per player (per player fee is billed by the state office after registration)
- No other fees incurred other then acceptance or guest playing in a League, fees are the responsibility of the Team
- Email player birth certificates to email@example.com
- Providing there are no errors, such as a coach not risk management eligible or player dual registered, Player / Coaches passes will be provided upon payment (By check or online payment): Passes will be sent by US Mail to the account contact or in-person pick up, available by appointment. Call the State office at 516-766-0849.
Passes will NO LONGER be provided via email!
Registration is upon state registrar approval.
To find out more call 1-888-5-ENYYSA or email firstname.lastname@example.org