Scholarships For Higher Education
Criteria for Consideration
- Must have a C+ Average or better and graduate by August, of the current year.
- Must plan on attending a school of Higher Education in the Fall.
- Must submit a 250 word essay on why you are deserving of the scholarship. Essay must include at the top of page 1, Your Name, Address, Phone Number and scholarship applying to, indicated below.
- Must submit a personal resume and a school transcript.
- The essay, resume and transcript must be submitted no later than June 1, of the current year, to: Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association, 167 Nassau Blvd, Garden City South, NY 11530 to the Attention of Scholarship Committee.
- Must be available for a personal interview with the Committee.
- Indicate on the top of the essay which scholarship you are applying too.
- Jack Bauman Scholarship Application - Female Applicants
- Livio D’Arpino Scholarship Application - Male Applicants
- Patricia Louise Masotto And Brenda Driscoll Scholarship Application - Female Applicants
Submission Deadline is June 1 of the Current Year