Apply for a State Trainer Pass
The trainer pass ensures that trainers who are working with our kids at practices and games are risk management-cleared and that they have insurance, just as our coaches have. The cost of the registration is $125 for two years.
The trainer pass provides the following advantages:
- ENYYSA insurance for registered trainers
- Allows a trainer to be eligible to conduct individual or team training sessions
- Allows a trainer to join the team’s sideline without being rostered, subject to individual league restriction
- Provides information about licensing and verification of licensing when possible
- Trainer pass expiration date will run concurrently with the trainer’s risk management expiration date
Please note the minimum License requirement to be a "certified" professional trainer is a USSF D National, U.S. Youth Soccer National Youth License and / or an NSCAA Advanced National Diploma. However, those who only receive a Certificate of Participation (CP) on the NSCAA Advanced National Diploma will NOT be issued a trainers pass.
Please note that Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association is neither endorsing nor recommending a Trainer.
To take advantage of an ENYYSA Trainers Pass click here to register
. When registering you must register for the trainers pass and for your background check (free) that coincides with your trainers pass expiration date.
If you are paid to train by a Professional Training Organization, you will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance, naming Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association as additional insured. (ENYYSA will work with large organizations to streamline this process.)