Apply for a State Trainer Pass
The trainer pass ensures that trainers who are working with our kids at practices and games are risk management-cleared and that they have insurance, just as our coaches have. The cost of the registration is $100 for two years.
The trainer pass provides the following advantages:
- ENYYSA insurance for registered trainers
- Allows a trainer to be eligible to conduct individual or team training sessions
- Allows a trainer to join the team’s sideline without being rostered, subject to individual league restriction
- Provides information about licensing and verification of licensing when possible
- Trainer pass expiration date will run concurrently with the trainer’s risk management expiration date
A Trainer Pass will only be issued if the
MINIMUM REQUIREMENT OF THE LEAGUE THE TRAINER COACHES WITHIN
has been met.
Please note that Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association is neither
endorsing nor recommending a Trainer.
To take advantage of an ENYYSA Trainers Pass click here to register
. When registering you must register for the trainers pass and for your background check (free) that coincides with your trainers pass expiration date.
If you are paid to train by a Professional Training Organization, you will be required to provide a Certificate of Insurance, naming Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association as additional insured. (ENYYSA will work with large organizations to streamline this process.)