Non Profit organization seeks a responsible individual to perform daily office tasks such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, and other similar duties utilizing internet based software and a personal computer. Adheres to organizational procedures and completes tasks in a timely manner. This position reports to the Operations Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Research around brand content development
- Maintain records/files
- Organize and sort incoming correspondence
- Perform photocopying and light typing
- Provide some clerical and administrative support to Coaching Education Department
- All other duties will be molded to your interest, for example: Public Relations, Business Administration, Coaching, or Web Design
- Proficient computer skills are a must, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter and finisher with great time management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, but not required
- Interest in soccer
- Knowledge of youth soccer is a plus
- Being a former ENYYSA player is a plus
- College student seeking school credits.
- 15-hour work week. Schedule is flexible, must be within office hours (Mon-Fri, 8am to 4pm)
- Weekend and evening work (optional). Weekend work involves possible travel opportunities (travel/meals/accommodation expenses paid in full).
This is an unpaid internship. However, a stipend will be provided. Must be seeking college credit.
Candidates interested in this position please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 2019 spring internship in the subject line.