The new USSF D license has four distinct phases:
1. "Preparation Phase" - Candidates pre-register for a course two (2) months in advance. Each candidate is assigned five (5) coaching sessions which they plan, prepare and teach. Each session plan is discussed with a course instructor and feedback is give. Each candidate must be prepared to video and send segments of their recorded sessions to their instructor for review and evaluation.
2. Instruction Phase (face to face) - Friday night, Saturday and Sunday (weekend #1) - Instructors executes and individual review of the following:
- E course performance
- 5 session plans and self evaluation
3. Deliberate Practice Phase - multi week phase after instruction phase. Each candidate completes 5 coaching sessions and has dialog with course instructor while planning and evaluation these five (5) sessions. Each candidate must be prepared to video and sen segments of their recorded sessions to their instructor for review an evaluation.
4. Performance Review Phase - Saturday and Sunday - During this final weekend some additional instructor sessions are presented and final field testing takes place. All candidates must bring their five (5) deliberated coaching session plans to course.
• "E" Licensee
• 6 months of coaching experience
• Minimum age – 18 years old
Important: Dress for physical activity/bring plenty of fluids/bring inflated soccer ball and pen.
Friday 6/28/2013- 6:30pm to 9:30pm
Saturday 6/29/2013 -9:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 6/30/2013 - 9:00 to 3:00
Saturday 8/24/13 - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday 8/25/2013 - 9:00am - 6:00pm